- Liv Glazebrook
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake & line baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and sugars until pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs.
- In another bowl sieve together the dry ingredients (flour and baking soda).
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix through the Whittaker’s chocolate and the pretzels.
- Drop the dough in spoonfuls onto the lined baking trays, providing sufficient space to spread (4cm between each). Bake for 10 minutes or until deep golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.